Join us to celebrate Memorial Day on May 28th for the 5th annual Grand Run, Thrive Fit’s Murph Challenge, and Veterans Ceremony!
- Distances offered will be the Kids Fun Run (50-yd dash), 5k, 10k, and our FIRST official HALF MARATHON!
- Note: the 5k, 10k, and Half Marathon races will be chip-timed.
- Registration includes: An Adidas Climalite short sleeve t-shirt, finisher’s medal, refreshments and snacks, and other fun festivities.
- Registration Deadlines:
- Nov. 12 – Dec. 31: 5k $20 | 10k $25 | Half Marathon $40
- Jan. 1 – March 31: 5k $25 | 10k $30 | Half Marathon $45
- April 1 – May 27: 5k $30 | 10k $35 | Half Marathon $50
- Memorial Day (Day of race): 5k $35 | 10k $40 | Half Marathon $55
- The Kids Fun Run (50-yd Dash): free and not timed
Click here to register for the Grand Run 2018.
- Details to come!
Thrive Fit Competition:
- Participants will choose one of three divisions (individual, scaled, or team) and will have two workouts to complete (pull in donations and complete the Murph Challenge).
- Murph Challenge: 1 mile run, 100 pullups, 200 pushups, 300 squats, 1 mile run.
- Registration: $30 per person and includes a t-shirt & a medal.
- Individual – RX Full Murph Challenge as prescribed
- Scaled – Modify to your specific needs in order to complete the Murph Challenge. No winner in the division.
- Team – 3 person (men, women, or coed). Team must perform all runs together but the work in the middle can be broken up in any way.
- Pull in the largest amounts of donations. Direct your friends, family, and others in your community to donate in your name by using the event registration page.
- Complete the Murph Challenge to pay your respects to Michael Murphy and all other men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our country’s freedoms. Learn more here.
Click here to register for the Thrive Fit’s Murph Challenge.
Proceeds from both events will benefit the Hoosier Veterans Assistance Foundation.